Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

All the yuneec drones, skate boards etc.

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
As I look on ebay I see these H, H+'s, breezes, and what not being sold, and states 107 sold or whatever amount, not to mention parts ? Where are these coming from, and how are they getting such large quantities ? I just bought 2 yuneec electric skate boards from a company in Vermont, but there being shipped from Kansas ? They all state refurbished by factory trained tech's, well the ones I look at anyway ? Someone here must know, sorry it just puzzles me as distributors have really nothing ? Sorry for my rant Inquiring minds want to know, at least mine anyhow ?

I believe you are referring to:
"Genuine Authentic Deals"
13505 S. MUR-LEN
SUITE 105-342
OLATHE KS 66062
(747) 243-0285

Their advertised address is actually a UPS Store, I also have been wondering where they Obtained their Stock, as they seem to have an endless supply.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike Irish
I believe you are referring to:
"Genuine Authentic Deals"
13505 S. MUR-LEN
SUITE 105-342
OLATHE KS 66062
(747) 243-0285

Their advertised address is actually a UPS Store, I also have been wondering where they Obtained their Stock, as they seem to have an endless supply.
Yes thats one of them, brighter brands is another The one I was refering to was billbot.v.cat wheres this endless supply is whats puzzling me ? Brighter brands is selling parts for the H+ wrecks maybe, maybe not cause the c23 are good, but hes been doing it for awhile ?

Yes thats one of them, brighter brands is another The one I was refering to was billbot.v.cat wheres this endless supply is whats puzzling me ? Brighter brands is selling parts for the H+ wrecks maybe, maybe not cause the c23 are good, but hes been doing it for awhile ?
Then theres shirts4u

Then theres shirts4u

I’ve bought an h and a q500 from genuine authentic deals, both refurbished. The q500 was like brand new no issues.have another h coming Saturday, refurbished. Will let you know how it is but I paid $600 and he’s supposedly giving 90 day warranty as well, hopefully I won’t need it

Then theres shirts4u
Shirts4u did well by me. I bought a refurbished TH airframe from him. It came promptly even with a brand new Original Yuneec battery (the best one I own now). When it started exhibiting the dreaded toilet-bowl problem, he replaced the flight controller for free and the bird flies great now. He appears to know what he's doing and has lots of parts.

Shirts4u did well by me. I bought a refurbished TH airframe from him. It came promptly even with a brand new Original Yuneec battery (the best one I own now). When it started exhibiting the dreaded toilet-bowl problem, he replaced the flight controller for free and the bird flies great now. He appears to know what he's doing and has lots of parts.
Dont have any negative things about any of these sellers, my only question is where are they getting these, as the distributors aren't getting any drones, or parts ?

Dont have any negative things about any of these sellers, my only question is where are they getting these, as the distributors aren't getting any drones, or parts ?

Possible they’re selling off yuneecs inventory of returned drones? Perhaps these sellers are refurbishing them and reselling? Most of the listings say something to the effect of: “fully tested” and “seller refurbished”. That would make the most sense, selling drones that were returned for minor reasons? Maybe yuneec contracted them out or they just bought from yuneec for pennies on the dollar?

Possible they’re selling off yuneecs inventory of returned drones? Perhaps these sellers are refurbishing them and reselling? Most of the listings say something to the effect of: “fully tested” and “seller refurbished”. That would make the most sense, selling drones that were returned for minor reasons? Maybe yuneec contracted them out or they just bought from yuneec for pennies on the dollar?
Someone knows where these are coming from, seeing as there seems to be large quantities ? I realize their need for secrecy, but theres more than one, so this information is out there, but where ? USA super value is as far as I can get ?

As I look on ebay I see these H, H+'s, breezes, and what not being sold, and states 107 sold or whatever amount, not to mention parts ? Where are these coming from, and how are they getting such large quantities ? I just bought 2 yuneec electric skate boards from a company in Vermont, but there being shipped from Kansas ? They all state refurbished by factory trained tech's, well the ones I look at anyway ? Someone here must know, sorry it just puzzles me as distributors have really nothing ? Sorry for my rant Inquiring minds want to know, at least mine anyhow ?
Yea I saw all them as well. I actually went ahead and bought the H920+ w CGO4 and ProAction handle and another little Yuneec Bluetooth toy drone from eBay user bill.v.bot I think it was and the PayPal payment went to a company called Vermont asset management I think it was and the drone was shipped from Lenexa, KS I believe. They seem to have lots of Yuneec new or open box products. My theory is they are a liquidation company and because Yuneec has closed their US operation indefinitely, they more than likely purchased the remaining inventory for pennies on the dollar. They prices are so good I think I might also pick up one of the Yuneec electric skateboards and maybe even another H920 w the V18 zoom cam. The H920+ I got originally retailed with all the accessories I received and the CGO4 camera for around $8000+, I scored it new for 2100 shipped to my door.

Yea I saw all them as well. I actually went ahead and bought the H920+ w CGO4 and ProAction handle and another little Yuneec Bluetooth toy drone from eBay user bill.v.bot I think it was and the PayPal payment went to a company called Vermont asset management I think it was and the drone was shipped from Lenexa, KS I believe. They seem to have lots of Yuneec new or open box products. My theory is they are a liquidation company and because Yuneec has closed their US operation indefinitely, they more than likely purchased the remaining inventory for pennies on the dollar. They prices are so good I think I might also pick up one of the Yuneec electric skateboards and maybe even another H920 w the V18 zoom cam. The H920+ I got originally retailed with all the accessories I received and the CGO4 camera for around $8000+, I scored it new for 2100 shipped to my door.
All what you said is true, the Kanas location is the usa super value I mentioned above ? I've bought a few as well from them, and I just bought 2 of those skateboards from them, you can upgrade them and go 28 mph.

All what you said is true, the Kanas location is the usa super value I mentioned above ? I've bought a few as well from them, and I just bought 2 of those skateboards from them, you can upgrade them and go 28 mph.
Wow, 28MPH! Can that be achieved through simple ESC programming or do you mean upgrade as in changing the motor, battery or ESC? I read they only go like 12MPH from the factory...not bad but I've been looking at others that will do about 20

Wow, 28MPH! Can that be achieved through simple ESC programming or do you mean upgrade as in changing the motor, battery or ESC? I read they only go like 12MPH from the factory...not bad but I've been looking at others that will do about 20
No it was motor, and whatnot thats the best that could be achieved with the stock battery, it was on youtube ? I guess you can really make these things really screem ? these that I got are for my grand kids, but I'll take a cruise or two with the H in follow me mode. I'll post a video if I dont hurt myself??

No it was motor, and whatnot thats the best that could be achieved with the stock battery, it was on youtube ? I guess you can really make these things really screem ? these that I got are for my grand kids, but I'll take a cruise or two with the H in follow me mode. I'll post a video if I dont hurt myself??
Those skateboards just came in, and its in brand new condition if you'd like to know

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval