Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Almost ready to fly Peli case solution

Reaction score
Hi folks, thought you might like to see this. Been looking at a way to store the h almost ready to fly, speeding up deployment. This is primarily for potential use in a search and rescue environment; will need to convince the powers that be!

Not quite finished putting everything in yet. Case is a Peli 1660 which an s800 i bought came in. Couldn't afford it otherwise! Foam is pick n plough from eBay, £19. May plasti dip it, not sure yet though as it is all quite snug and i'd hate for it not to fit anymore!

Attachments

• 14733539447391849380496.jpg
    14733539447391849380496.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 51
Reactions: Reasty and Rayray
Like it,I've made a similar one with the pick and pluck foam,the only thing I'd say is it dosnt wear well with keep pulling the H in and out so you may need to glue it or indeed plasti dip it to give the foam some extra support :cool:

@Reasty, yes I think it'll go that way, things move a bit when pulling it out. I've inserted bbq skewers vertically to attach all the layers of foam together, think that has given alot of stability. Psyching myself up for the Plasti Dip!

@Rayray , I'm not sure how much it would all be new, the cases alone on ebay start at £380 new...! I guess if enough people wanted them it would be a potential business avenue for someone, but it is rather expensive! I essentially got the case for free, incredibly...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech