Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

another camera on the typhoon H

Reaction score
Website
www.gbs-mc.ch
hello from ??
how can i use another camera on the typhoon / H ST16
for example GB203 with MK 58 transmitter.
Thank you for your help

I use all the later GoPro Camera on my Typhoon H here are some sample video clips:
All of these are without gimbals much easier to install being self contained the chaning the
standard camera I run with standard Typhoon camera also installed

Make sure to run at 4K Typhoon H are 360 video

PASTE THE LINK (upper right hand) INTO NEW BROWSER AND SET
RESOLUTION TO MATCH NATIVE RES ON YOUR MONITOR
dose not work as cleanu in the forum window

Yuneec Typhoon H with Top mount and GoPro Fusion 360

Yuneec Typhoon H with rear bottom mount and GoPro Fusion 360

The Hero 9 is really good just have not had time to use on my Typhoon H this video
is from my Mavic 2 Zoom

DJI Mavic 2 ZOOM Dual Center Bottom mount using GoPro Hero 9 forward facing

I have the GoPro MAX however, have not had time to test in Chicago are weather
is rather white

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
The question is if MK58 and/or gimbal can stand the higher voltage. You cannot select MK58 from camera menu. Maybe ST16 says firmware too old but this not a big problem. You cannot select the CG03_pro and will miss some possibilities to control the cam.
I have used a CGO3 from Q500 and it works but also not as 'Pro'. The video stream has lower resolution.

br HE

Reactions: Steve Carr
The 360 cam is pretty cool. After I found the onscreen camera controls it's even more impressive.

I'm impressed with your videos using the GoPro Fusion 360. Does it use electronic image stabilization? The horizon was pretty straight and level, no matter the angle of the drone or how I viewed the image in 360-deg. That is quite different than as shown in the GoPro ads.

The Fusion 360 is stabilized electronically (in the camera not post) no gimbal. It is attached direct to one of our mounts to the drone. The GoPro MAX runs in 360 or normal (they tried to give you both worlds in one camera). I only have one posted with MAX not sure I like a much as the orginal Fusion 360 . I have to experiment some more doing side by side in same conditions

This link to MAX on Inspire 2 I would think it is close to how it will be on Typhoon H series.

DJI Inspire 2 Front Bottom Mount Using GoPro MAX 360 Mode mounted to DJI gimbal with our adapter

I beleive the Inspire front suspension which I am using on this mount is not as stabil as using fixed mount . I will be trying with our bottom center fixed mount soon now that snow is clearing.

Anyway you look at it I beleive the Fusion 360 is great and the new Hero 9 is real good in normal mode (there was a sample on the prior post of that.)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis