Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another construction video

Reaction score
13+ minutes of flight.
video 2:47 a bit lengthy, ahhh a lot. Hopefully music will entertain you.
ISO 100 Shutter speed 1600
94° in the shade
I used the Steady Drive for the entire episode except during take off and landing.

Last edited:
13+ minutes of flight.
video 2:47 a bit lengthy, ahhh a lot. Hopefully music will entertain you.
ISO 100 Shutter speed 1600
94° in the shade
I used the Steady Drive for the entire episode except during take off and landing.

I thought the Plus camera was better than the Pro so I bought the Plus. It mysteriously crashed and was totaled last week so I got out my Pro. I think the photos are terrific and just as good as the Plus if not better. Yours are great. Like the Steady Drive?

Reactions: AH-1G
Cute credits. :)

• Haha
Reactions: AH-1G
I thought the Plus camera was better than the Pro so I bought the Plus. It mysteriously crashed and was totaled last week so I got out my Pro. I think the photos are terrific and just as good as the Plus if not better. Yours are great. Like the Steady Drive?
I have learned to get good video (color) from the H. ISO and Shutter speed has been my main focus.
no filters, ever!
My post production is as I have said, CyberLink PowerDirect and no modification with colors.

Did you get the Steady Drive?

I have learned to get good video (color) from the H. ISO and Shutter speed has been my main focus.
no filters, ever!
My post production is as I have said, CyberLink PowerDirect and no modification with colors.

Did you get the Steady Drive?

How tall was that crane? I’m assuming it was the highest obstruction?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval