Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another Epic Video

I agree with @AH-1G. Cool special effects is a great toolset to have in ones toolbox, but... it is often best to leave some in the toolbox.

Including a few examples in each video is nice. Too many is just “showing off” and often detracts from the attempted storytelling.

With that said, I did manage to get through the whole video. Aside from some of the perceived overkill special effects, the overall presentation was nicely done.

Crisp and clear. Not too much repetition.

By the way, please keep experimenting, regardless of what responses you receive. One cannot learn without trying.

Keep up the exploring!

Jeff

Transition points were a little fast for me, but I was impressed with some of the tools you used to put this together. Good that it was short. I,m still trying to put together my very first one. Keith Some of us are old,a little slower is easier to watch. Thanks.

Reactions: danomite24
Thanks, on my last video people were telling me about having better transitions. I prefer straight cuts. The footage is beautiful. Just trying to crowd pleased. Lol
I agree with @AH-1G. Cool special effects is a great toolset to have in ones toolbox, but... it is often best to leave some in the toolbox.

Including a few examples in each video is nice. Too many is just “showing off” and often detracts from the attempted storytelling.

With that said, I did manage to get through the whole video. Aside from some of the perceived overkill special effects, the overall presentation was nicely done.

Crisp and clear. Not too much repetition.

By the way, please keep experimenting, regardless of what responses you receive. One cannot learn without trying.

Keep up the exploring!

Jeff

I will keep that in mind. I'm making them for the people. Thanks for your info. You guys are awesome
Transition points were a little fast for me, but I was impressed with some of the tools you used to put this together. Good that it was short. I,m still trying to put together my very first one. Keith Some of us are old,a little slower is easier to watch. Thanks.

I like that you are posting in 4k/60. Shots look great!. I agree that special effects and fancy transitions should be kept to a minimum. Also, the credit clip at the end was awfully long. Keep up the experimentation :).

Reactions: Mike Irish
Thanks Rubik for the advice. I'm keeping a mental note. Thanks
I like that you are posting in 4k/60. Shots look great!. I agree that special effects and fancy transitions should be kept to a minimum. Also, the credit clip at the end was awfully long. Keep up the experimentation :).

Thanks Rubik for the advice. I'm keeping a mental note. Thanks
It occurred to me after posting my comment that many of the people on this forum, including me, are OLD. We tend to like things more sedate and deliberate. I realize that young folks tend to like fast paced, flashy videos. You can't please everybody, so make sure you please yourself.

Reactions: danomite24
Yeah your right, I'm more of old person then. But I'm trying to keep up with the Joneses, lol
It occurred to me after posting my comment that many of the people on this forum, including me, are OLD. We tend to like things more sedate and deliberate. I realize that young folks tend to like fast paced, flashy videos. You can't please everybody, so make sure you please yourself.

Reactions: Rubik

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval