Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another reason to laugh

Reaction score
I have to but nothing damaged.
This is my first attempt to finally go to the Missouri to fly across and get my 1st video involving water. The weather today was the perfect day. I did a few flights in the park so I took a freshly charged battery 35 Miles from here and for the 1st time I found the perfect place to fly, take off and land.
No problems I was flying confidently up and down the river and all was beautiful. I can't use the sun screen and couldn't see the screen. So I couldn't see what was officially going on. Being proud I came home and watched on the screen and everything was lopsided. After that I did a calibration at home and all is well.
I will try again tomorrow. ha, I have to.

One of those places that fool with your mind. Like the road that looks like cars coast uphill, or the old crooked house. Optical illusion. LOL.
Not as bad as one of my idiot moves. Charged up 2 of 4 batteries for one of my helicopters. Drove twenty minutes to meet a friend to do some flying. Only to find out I grabbed the other 2 batteries with a storage charge. Another one was. Prepared 3 helicopters and charged all the batteries and transmitter the night before. The next day at the park. Took the radio out of the case, flipped the switch on only to find out it was already on! Good googly moogly. Dead as a door nail. Drove back home, put it on the charger and 5 hours later it was raining.
Anytime you make it home with everything not in pieces is a good thing. I've had to use my ice scraper from the car to dig my 450 helicopter out of the ground once. Also had the lipo leave the mount on a Chase 360 and watched it fall to the earth. Had a dog attack my 500 helicopter as it was landing. Ball link failure in flight, tail strike twice, mid flight ESC pop.i wonder why I still fly helicopters sometimes. As long as I can make someone laugh.
Good luck and have fun.
Pete.

One of those places that fool with your mind. Like the road that looks like cars coast uphill, or the old crooked house. Optical illusion. LOL.
Not as bad as one of my idiot moves. Charged up 2 of 4 batteries for one of my helicopters. Drove twenty minutes to meet a friend to do some flying. Only to find out I grabbed the other 2 batteries with a storage charge. Another one was. Prepared 3 helicopters and charged all the batteries and transmitter the night before. The next day at the park. Took the radio out of the case, flipped the switch on only to find out it was already on! Good googly moogly. Dead as a door nail. Drove back home, put it on the charger and 5 hours later it was raining.
Anytime you make it home with everything not in pieces is a good thing. I've had to use my ice scraper from the car to dig my 450 helicopter out of the ground once. Also had the lipo leave the mount on a Chase 360 and watched it fall to the earth. Had a dog attack my 500 helicopter as it was landing. Ball link failure in flight, tail strike twice, mid flight ESC pop.i wonder why I still fly helicopters sometimes. As long as I can make someone laugh.
Good luck and have fun.
Pete.
OMG, thats some crazy you know what.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox