Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Antenna upgrades for the ST16+ (H Pro)

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on what antenna upgrades will work with the ST16+? The ITElite seems very specifically designed for the two antenna version.... and then FPVLR set only has two antennae.

I'd really like to upgrade the antennas on this thing.... just not sure what will and won't work.

They will be releasing one for the pro shortly, I've sure liked the one I'm using on my regular H...I never fly very far but I've never had any tear up on the screen
when using the Itelite.

You could buy another 2.4 GHz antenna from FPVLR not part of the two piece typhoon H kit....Or simply use the stock antenna from Yuneec for telemetry and the FPVLR on the other.

They will be releasing one for the pro shortly, I've sure liked the one I'm using on my regular H...I never fly very far but I've never had any tear up on the screen
when using the Itelite.

Does anyone have any idea if this is really happening or when?

I can't find any info on it.

I can't imagine any manufacturer allowing customers to open up their product, drill a hole, remove a glued down coax connector and put in a pigtail --- AND still honor the warranty. I would guess upgraded external, Yuneec sold, antennas is the only upgrade they will offer.

I'm talking about the it elite
I can't imagine any manufacturer allowing customers to open up their product, drill a hole, remove a glued down coax connector and put in a pigtail --- AND still honor the warranty. I would guess upgraded external, Yuneec sold, antennas is the only upgrade they will offer.

I don't think the itelite antennas require any drilling of any kind.

I'm talking about the it elite

I don't think the itelite antennas require any drilling of any kind.

Yep.... I read this one too quickly and didn't look at the entire thread..... I was thinking someone wanted to upgrade their ST16 and make it a ST16+

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval