Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anti collision

Reaction score
So will we have to install anti collision lights on our H for commercial use?

Bill W.

So will we have to install anti collision lights on our H for commercial use?

Bill W.
No Billy, The FAA testing facility I took my 107 at told me(As I had the same question) That the lights that the H and DJI's have are sufficient to satisfy that requirement. And anti collision lights are only required "If" you want to fly after twilight hours( nighttime) and to do that, you have to have the Pilots Certificate and request a COA and get one! Hobbyist can not request a COA and thus cannot fly in the dark regardless of lights or no lights.
It was mainly a regulation for commercial SUAS's that may not have lighting at all! :rolleyes:

Reactions: BillyTexas
No Billy, The FAA testing facility I took my 107 at told me(As I had the same question) That the lights that the H and DJI's have are sufficient to satisfy that requirement. And anti collision lights are only required "If" you want to fly after twilight hours( nighttime) and to do that, you have to have the Pilots Certificate and request a COA and get one! Hobbyist can not request a COA and thus cannot fly in the dark regardless of lights or no lights.
It was mainly a regulation for commercial SUAS's that may not have lighting at all! :rolleyes:
Thanks.

Bill W.

Does any one have the phone number for yuneec in cal.i cannot get to their web site tells me unsafe site.tried 3 computers.need to check on my bird set it in for repairs.
Hope some one can help.

Oldjoe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech