Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Any H Owners in the Morristown, NJ Area?

Reaction score
I am a new H owner and looking to see if there are any H owners in the Morristown area who might want to get together to fly our H's and share some knowledge, tips and experience?

Ken

Hi Kenneth, I'm in Manhattan. Can't fly around here so need to head further out in any direction in order to fly. I've had mine since June.

Hey guys, quite interested in this. So few places to fly here in Brooklyn; looking to head further out as well.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Im at the jersey Shore alot of places and scenery to fly here..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am a new H owner and looking to see if there are any H owners in the Morristown area who might want to get together to fly our H's and share some knowledge, tips and experience?

Ken
Hi Ken, I live about 20 minutes North of you up 287 and fly around Parsippany/Boonton every so often. PM me if you'd like to fly sometime.

I'm down in Ocean County but my H is in California getting fixed at the moment.

Small world I fly over by the good luck point marina.

Def please do not alot of people I know fly around here. Would be nice to have some company. Jay

No i live behind the shop rite. There are 2 places I go to fly over there that are quiet and great views of the river.

Hi Kenneth, small world. I'm not in Morristown but when I worked for Honeywell I spend many a day there at the corporate headquarters. Hey Imagefact, you're pretty close to Morristown by train, but you already know that ; )

A buddy of mine at the Morristown campus watched the smoke rise from Trade Centers on 911 from the Learning Center up on a hill there. I was there later when he pointed out his vantage point looking toward Manhattan. It was kind of weird there because even thought it was high up it was a cellular dead zone for some reason.

I practically lived in the Newark airport.

So, if I ever make it back there, I'll look you up. Likewise if you're ever in West Michigan.

Greg

All--it sounds like there is quite a few people interested in getting together, flying and sharing there knowledge/experiences.

I am new to forums -- I tend to read but not post-- so I am not sure the best way to create a group from all of you interested in flying together from time to time in the NJ area and/or collecting contact information so I can potentially put together a few potential dates/locations for a "fly-together".

Do we share emails, cell phone numbers??? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Ken

Hi Kenneth, small world. I'm not in Morristown but when I worked for Honeywell I spend many a day there at the corporate headquarters. Hey Imagefact, you're pretty close to Morristown by train, but you already know that ; )

A buddy of mine at the Morristown campus watched the smoke rise from Trade Centers on 911 from the Learning Center up on a hill there. I was there later when he pointed out his vantage point looking toward Manhattan. It was kind of weird there because even thought it was high up it was a cellular dead zone for some reason.

I practically lived in the Newark airport.

So, if I ever make it back there, I'll look you up. Likewise if you're ever in West Michigan.

Greg
gwhuntoon, you would be surprised how Morristown has been redeveloped and rebuilt, they have done a great job and it is really a "happening" place. I going to dinner there tomorrow night in fact! If you every make it back, please do.

Ken

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold