Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Any Yuneec Battery Fire?

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a Yuneec flight battery fire? I did a search this forum and found none. I'm not talking about bulging or shorts on other components.

I charge mine in the fireplace with screen and glass doors closed, flue open. But, I don't take any special precautions in storing batteries after full charge or at storage voltage. Just curious.

I've never heard of any fires before. I know on youtube you can find drones crashing and exploding into flames. Sometimes in mid air.

The problem with that one is there is no previous use or crash history to associate with the battery. There’s also reference to “commercial shoot” that has no relevance to the fire but could be used to generate credibility for the poster.

Lacking a history someone could have used a battery as a hammer prior to a failure and nobody would be the wiser.

Reactions: Tom Chastain
The problem with that one is there is no previous use or crash history to associate with the battery. There’s also reference to “commercial shoot” that has no relevance to the fire but could be used to generate credibility for the poster.

Lacking a history someone could have used a battery as a hammer prior to a failure and nobody would be the wiser.
LMFAO

That's the problem with spending a few years reviewing incident reports, telemetry, and witness statements. It does not take long to learn when to call BS because of what was not included with the evidence. People have a propensity to omit all the stuff they did wrong.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66