Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anybody have a YUNQ500109SVC Circuit board, will swap for good condition fully working ST16 Groundstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone have a crashed Q500 4K? Trying to source parts, my one totally burned out...After blue lights of death! But all the rest checks out? Very strange...But I need to try to repair it at least, So, I have an extra ST16 groundcontroller that I am happy to swap for it...Crashed drone, or circuit board anything really..Thanks.st16.jpg

Last edited:
So..I have to pull my drone apart to fix my drone...hmmm...let me think???

So..I have to pull my drone apart to fix my drone...hmmm...let me think???
Ummm, NO. First, the cgo3 comes off without 'pulling a drone apart'. Second, most of us keep spare parts around and with this in mind, I was thinking if you may have an extra one. Don't think too hard. I am glad you don't have one, I really didn't want to tear down a drone that had nothing wrong with it.

WOW. Just that short mention of CGo3 got me a little confused.
Back to ONLY the Q500 mainboard. The boards can often be repaired. But yes, it requires disassembling the drone, it requires some micro soldering, and it requires a source of new chips. If you think this might be something you want to pursue:
1.) Put the Q500 on the GUI. It may register well enough to get a screenshot, and a screenshot would certainly help understand what is not working.
2.) Does the board emit any short/long pattern beep codes?
3.) What does the rear LED show?

Thanks for the reply..I took it out and dumped it after it almost caught fire..I think it was the power switch..but that blew everything else..but now in hindsight i probably should not have done that..any way sitting here thinking..would you like to have the whole body..everything on it is new..just no brain.

It would be best to advertise it in the "Classifieds" section of the Forum. As always, be sure to list your country so others can better judge the shipping expenses.

Thanks for the reply..I took it out and dumped it after it almost caught fire..I think it was the power switch..but that blew everything else..but now in hindsight i probably should not have done that..any way sitting here thinking..would you like to have the whole body..everything on it is new..just no brain.
I have been busy over the last several days and I know my response may be too late, but how much for the broken bird? What all do you have to go with it?

WOW. Just that short mention of CGo3 got me a little confused.
I have an extra Q500 just sitting in a closet. I was offering to tear it apart and trade the mainboard for a CGO3 if he had an extra one. I think he and I were a bit confused about some of it also. I didn't clarify my offer to him well.

I have been busy over the last several days and I know my response may be too late, but how much for the broken bird? What all do you have to go with it?
hi. where are you in the world? I have quite a lot I want to get rid of..or its never comming out of the cellar

@Evezee and @cabinfourus,
Forgive this interruption, but this seems a good time to invite you both to add your mark to the Yuneec Pilots Locations map. It is sometimes helpful in matters such as this. Also, you may find someone in your area, or someone else may be able to find you.
"Yuneec Pilots Locations Map

Reactions: DoomMeister
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval