Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anybody in the NW Washington State area?

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to the forum because I today obtained a Breeze with charger, battery, and remote, in a trade deal. It appears to be in OK condition, but the aftermarket (GiFi) battery is flashing blue when placed in the charger. With only 1 flawed battery, I'm debating whether to scrap the drone altogether or invest in a battery on the gamble that the drone is functional. The remote appears to work (powers on, anyway). I was wondering if there was someone in the Bellingham/Whatcom County, WA, area who could poke a good battery into this thing and help me choose my path with a little more intel. I have 3 drones from a competitor and know nothing about Yuneecs. Thanks!

See post #10 in this thread Battery blinking blue light. If you do not have a multimeter to check the battery voltages, find a friend who does or a hobby shop or computer repair shop. If you can get each cell to about 3.7 VDC the charger should then work.

A prison hotshot, alligator clips, and a lipo battery. Sounds like a fire or good electrocution to me. I'll just sell it for parts, I think. Thanks

A prison hotshot, alligator clips, and a lipo battery. Sounds like a fire or good electrocution to me. I'll just sell it for parts, I think. Thanks

If you are cautious and don’t short things together it is actually quite easy.

But what is a prison hotshot?

Hi,
I'm new to the forum because I today obtained a Breeze with charger, battery, and remote, in a trade deal. It appears to be in OK condition, but the aftermarket (GiFi) battery is flashing blue when placed in the charger. With only 1 flawed battery, I'm debating whether to scrap the drone altogether or invest in a battery on the gamble that the drone is functional. The remote appears to work (powers on, anyway). I was wondering if there was someone in the Bellingham/Whatcom County, WA, area who could poke a good battery into this thing and help me choose my path with a little more intel. I have 3 drones from a competitor and know nothing about Yuneecs. Thanks!
I'm not in the PNW but i'm willing to let you adopt me! I'm only 65 and play well with others. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone