Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone in Delawars area?

Welcome to pilots forum. Do a search,there is a pilots map for those who volunteer to be on it . This may help you find others in your area. I think most forum members are a little leary of getting on the map. There are some weirdo's out there,the world just isn't what it used to be. KC

Welcome to pilots forum. Do a search,there is a pilots map for those who volunteer to be on it . This may help you find others in your area. I think most forum members are a little leary of getting on the map. There are some weirdo's out there,the world just isn't what it used to be. KC
Just now looking at the map and have located 2 pilots near me. I will register as well. Question : How do i contact them?

Just now looking at the map and have located 2 pilots near me. I will register as well. Question : How do i contact them?
As they say send them a pm,,,private message. Click on their name ,after you find them and send them a message. Just follow the prompts. Someone else can chime in of course with better instructions. Good luck. KC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop