Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App to ease watching the MP4 videos on iPad.

Reaction score
First flights this morning. Great video as displayed from the controller. Has anyone found an good app for the iPad to make it MP4 friendly?

The iPad is pretty MP4 friendly, MP4/M4V are the formats that the iPad/Apple products love. But if you're looking for a free app to play all sorts of formats then your best bet is with VLC. It's a great app.

Depending on which iPad you have it may not be able to handle 4K or higher frame rate footage straight from the CG03+.

Reactions: abinder
The iPad is pretty MP4 friendly, MP4/M4V are the formats that the iPad/Apple products love. But if you're looking for a free app to play all sorts of formats then your best bet is with VLC. It's a great app.

Depending on which iPad you have it may not be able to handle 4K or higher frame rate footage straight from the CG03+.
I have a iPad Air. It would download just fine, but it would not play any videos. Do I need modify the format on the camera?

Even though my videos were in MP4, they wouldn't play on my iPad until I converted and re-encoded them with Handbrake, then, they would play fine. If you decide to use Handbrake and pick the iPad Template you will see all of the video settings the iPad is expecting.

Greg

Reactions: DickyBobJr
No problem playing 4K MP4 on my iPad Air 2. And to play all kinds of videos, I need QuickTime or VLC installed. I even use a third-party tool for re-encoding the video to 1080p when I'm feeling too lazy to deal with the crashing issue of the media player. <Dimo VCU Download>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace