Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Are the latches for the H the same for the H Plus on the arms?

Reaction score
Had an incident while chasing in tornado alley and broke 3 latches on the arms that lock the arms in place for the H plus. Looking around, I can only find latches for the H and not the H plus. Are they the same? They look exactly the same but I want to make sure before I order them. Thanks!

Part number I have found is YUNTYH123SVC

Photo below of what I am talking about

Nevermind, just found the ones for the H520. Different part number but look exactly identical. Just gonna go buy those instead.

Nevermind even more, just searched Yuneec's website and they have a description for all 3 drones using the same part number. Feel free to delete. Only issue I have now is everyone is out of stock on them. Anyone have some laying around? I'll pay.

I can remove some from an H if you are in a jam. I usually keep them in stock but I think I'm out right now as well.

Reactions: JackMTaco
I can remove some from an H if you are in a jam. I usually keep them in stock but I think I'm out right now as well.

I appreciate it Steve but I just got back from my chase out there so it's not a rush at the moment. Let me look around and see if I can find someone who might have them. Really appreciate the support though!

So are you back in Florida or still out chasing? If chasing, are you on the Live Chasing app? Never mind just found you there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig