Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ashworth Moor

It does seem not to be too bothered by wind.
Not in that edit I produced. You can tell it's windy, though, in some of the low level footage that I cut out. In some of that footage you can tell that the aircraft is being buffeted around a bit. I took off from a sheltered spot where it wasn't too windy but once the aircraft was clear of that shelter it was subject to the full force of the wind. The aircraft seemed only to be affected by the wind when i was close to the ground...turbulence.

The video today wasn't as clear as I would have liked. Although it was sunny there was a haze probably because of pollution or dust being blown into the air by the wind. I'm out again tomorrow so I hope the visibility is better.

Been out in 20mph winds, she performed excellent, the copter was tipped up to compensate for the wind, and like you say the video is very stable.

Been out in 20mph winds, she performed excellent, the copter was tipped up to compensate for the wind, and like you say the video is very stable.
the TH gimbal is one of the best ones available among the prosumer level drones. Far superior to my Phantom. By the way, I would never have dreamed of attempting a flight with my Phantom in a similar wind as I experienced today. Phantom is pretty good but the TH beats it hands down in wind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech