Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

At least the Typhoon H didn't get recalled... But Karma just did!

Read the ordinance first. Cities can regulate public land use but can't regulate the airspace. They will pass laws about airspace but those are easily, but not cheaply, challenged and beaten in a federal court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the battery connector that is coming off causing total power loss. I'm no fan of the Kharma or GoPro (WAY overpriced) but I hate to see this for any company and especially with a drone.

Reactions: QuadBart
What is troublesome is that they are selling right now the Karma drone at Best Buy for a bargain price of $799.00, but without telling the clients that the drone is discontinued. The store gives a two weeks guarantee, then everything is with the manufacturer. The real issue here to me are the risks of injury to people or property in case the drone fall from the sky. I think Best Buy is been irresponsible for selling this drones. What do you think?

My recollection has the Karma power loss problem as one that was corrected, which is why it was released again for sale. Go Pro discontinued all efforts to further develop any drone product because they were 3-4 years behind everyone else and they were/are broke. Anyone buying a new Go Pro camera faces the same prospect of a bankrupt company as the Karma buyers do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430