Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Audio for the Typhoon H+?

That's a no, unless you mount a separate audio recorder to it somehow, which probably isn't worth doing as all you get is rotor noise anyway...
What I do sometimes is take an audio recorder anyway, and record about 5 mins ambience whilst I'm setting up, which you can then overlay on the video to capture the sound that was there without the 1000 angry wasps over the top of it :)

Last edited:
there is PC software that with the input from your camera chip to your PC some software has
multiple tracks where it can subdue the noise from the drone chip sound. these kind of software
allows you to add other sounds of your choice with fade in fade out capabilities etc one I used was
a Roxio brand.

there is PC software that with the input from your camera chip to your PC some software has
multiple tracks where it can subdue the noise from the drone chip sound. these kind of software
allows you to add other sounds of your choice with fade in fade out capabilities etc one I used was
a Roxio brand.
How would that work for the H+? Does the H+ have that data/audio capability? Thanks for the info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus