Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Autonomous Mapping programs

Reaction score
DJI drone has a third-party software program called Dronedeploy which deploys the drone autonomously and is very simple to setup and use. Is there anything equivalent to this program for the TH. I know the TH has CCC, but it is not as easy as Dronedeploy where you use google maps and just drag and drop your targeted routes and press go.

No, there is not... the only app that can be used is UAV Toolbox, and currently that program does not have a mapping capability.

hello, for my work I use CCC editor for typhoon, or Flight planner H.
2 free apps and frankly not bad at all, since everything is designed for DJI.
You just have to press every 2 seconds to make photos manually after launching your flight plan, and thus get a terrain map or other.

Here, good day.

Many thanks.

The Flight planner H I think is now called UAV Toolbox as I found no reference to it.

no they are two different apps that have the same operating principle,
1-just enter the place,
2-choose a flight plan (height, number of points, orientation of the camera)
3-then save and save it on the desktop by name
4-connect his st16 to the cable or others,
5-finish by copying the file in the flightmode folder of the st16
6-turn on the drone,
7-Then went in CCC of the st16,
___open list
___select the file
8-launch the flight
9- to make photos manually every 2 seconds for a field mapping
10-or just make simple and video shots when the drone arrives at the selected points

Yes i had some difficulty with Google translate on my last post ,, lol

Haven't worked out the endpoint or is the last chosen way-point regarded as the end, so if doing grid you need to bring it back to Home.

Pour le retour à la maison, cependant, il est nécessaire de créer un point proche du premier point, qui permettra de remener scie, ou tout simplement passer sur le bouton de la ST16, parce qu'il n'y a pas encore là-dessus est des applications.
Ces applications sont très agréables à manipuler, il vous suffit de pratiquer un terrain dégagé pour la première fois de comprendre leurs subtilités.

Pour le retour à la maison, cependant, il est nécessaire de créer un point proche du premier point, qui permettra de remener scie, ou tout simplement passer sur le bouton de la ST16, parce qu'il n'y a pas encore là-dessus est des applications.
Ces applications sont très agréables à manipuler, il vous suffit de pratiquer un terrain dégagé pour la première fois de comprendre leurs subtilités.
For the return home, however, it is necessary to create a point close to the first point, which will allow remener saw, or just switch on the button of the ST16, because there is not yet there- above is applications.
These applications are very pleasant to handle, you just need to practice a clear terrain for the first time to understand their subtleties.

le drone s'arrête au dernier point et attendre, d'où l'intérêt pour le ramener a vu

DJI drone has a third-party software program called Dronedeploy which deploys the drone autonomously and is very simple to setup and use. Is there anything equivalent to this program for the TH. I know the TH has CCC, but it is not as easy as Dronedeploy where you use google maps and just drag and drop your targeted routes and press go.

I am wondering if the Google Maps app in the pad can be used. Or, if not, then maybe an app can be downloaded for the Pad that will allow this. Surely there is something! I have a big need for this.

You would need a WiFi connection for this to work. Why not use a smart phone on a cellular connection?

Google Maps does work, but only when you have a WiFi connection. You cannot fly and use Google Maps at the same time.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech