Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Baby Pee Pants Here!

T

TomC9000

Hi all, my name is Tom and I just got my Typhoon H about a month ago. This is only my second drone, having a Hubsan H109 that I lost in the lake first. Going to take my 107 test in about two weeks, as I'm being asked by a few framers in the area to do some work for them. I'm retired, but getting paid to do something that I am enjoying so much is a plus!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Glad to see you active in the Forum. There is more valuable information here than you will find anywhere.

Feel free to add your location to your profile.

Last edited:
Reactions: TomC9000
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

il_570xN.1235530922_tpww.jpg

:D

Reactions: TomC9000
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

il_570xN.1235530922_tpww.jpg

:D
Thank you, I wonder if you can get those PJ's in a SUPER x-large size. LOL

Welcome to the forum. How did you lost your first drone in a lake?

Sent from my D5803 using YuneecPilots Drone Forum mobile app
I was flying a Hubsan H109s X4 close to the water surface filming wildlife. You get about 22 to 25 minutes flight time with the drone and I was watching the camera timer. At about 20 minutes I looked over on the screen at the battery v. and it was still at 12.6v, it should have been at about 10.7v by now. I went to bring it home but the screen went blank and I never did see it again. I've got the GPS coordinates, put them in my phone and went hunting with no luck. I'll have to wait till they drain the lake down this summer to find it. Some kind of malfunction but still my fault for not paying more attention.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy