Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backpack coming

Reaction score
I've had many calls and emails about the backpack from Yuneec. In an effort to answer more than one person at a time, I'm posting this here. Since Yuneec is making us dance the shuffle, again, I decided to develop my own backpack.

A sneak peek at the Drone Mountain packpack for the Yuneec Typhoon H. This backpack is usable on airlines and houses the H, the ST16 controller, the battery, the battery charger, the props, the wizard and still has room for more. The outside has molly webbing for attaching gear bags. I'm finishing up the removable interior protection that keeps everything safe and in place. Hoping to have it finished by the end of June. No estimate on cost yet, but it'll be affordable.

Attachments

• 20160614_102256[1].jpg
    20160614_102256[1].jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 20160614_102307[1].jpg
    20160614_102307[1].jpg
    263 KB · Views: 147
  • 20160614_102337[1].jpg
    20160614_102337[1].jpg
    605 KB · Views: 146
I've had many calls and emails about the backpack from Yuneec. In an effort to answer more than one person at a time, I'm posting this here. Since Yuneec is making us dance the shuffle, again, I decided to develop my own backpack.

A sneak peek at the Drone Mountain packpack for the Yuneec Typhoon H. This backpack is usable on airlines and houses the H, the ST16 controller, the battery, the battery charger, the props, the wizard and still has room for more. The outside has molly webbing for attaching gear bags. I'm finishing up the removable interior protection that keeps everything safe and in place. Hoping to have it finished by the end of June. No estimate on cost yet, but it'll be affordable.
Nice! Water resistant?

As my hero, 'Red Green', puts it, "We're all in this together".
I wonder, do you think there will be enough space for the people whom switched to the Itelite antenna? I had to modify my foam holder and that's exactly why I haven't pulled the trigger on any of the available bags/cases.

Attachments

• 20160615_123511-01.jpeg
    20160615_123511-01.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 42
Can you give me the dimensions?
So I called my bro to measure it for me since I'm at work and you're probably in a hurry. Looks to me like 7in long x 4in wide, with an offset from the top of the controller to the top of the antenna at 3.5in.

Attachments

• 20160615_155401-02.jpeg
    20160615_155401-02.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
  • 20160615_155323-01.jpeg
    20160615_155323-01.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 18
  • 20160615_155441-01.jpeg
    20160615_155441-01.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 18
So I called my bro to measure it for me since I'm at work and you're probably in a hurry. Looks to me like 7in long x 4in wide, with an offset from the top of the controller to the top of the antenna at 3.5in.
If you detach it from the st16, there will be room for it inside the backpack. With those measurements, I can make plans for it. Thanks.

Great! can't wait.

I've had many calls and emails about the backpack from Yuneec. In an effort to answer more than one person at a time, I'm posting this here. Since Yuneec is making us dance the shuffle, again, I decided to develop my own backpack. <<snip>>
Hey Captain, I may be interested in this. Would u ship outside the US (Western Europe)? If so, any idea at all what the shipping cost would be?

Hey Captain, I may be interested in this. Would u ship outside the US (Western Europe)? If so, any idea at all what the shipping cost would be?
Sure. I can ship pretty much anywhere. The shipping won't be cheap but, when the time comes, I'll look for the best price. Give our FB page a like so we can stay in contact. Security Check Required

Sure. I can ship pretty much anywhere. The shipping won't be cheap but, when the time comes, I'll look for the best price. Give our FB page a like so we can stay in contact. Security Check Required
That's fine. But I use FB under an alias as I find just too many weirdos in SM.

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
Hey Captain any update on this going to Hawaii at the end of July so I'm looking for a solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval