Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backpack (uk)

Reaction score
Guys, I got fed up with the wait and lack of information from yuneec so I cancelled my order for the backpack. Would anyone in the uk know of any alternatives we can order without having to get one shipped from China? I really want something as I can't keep carrying around the insert they gave us
Thanks for any info you may have
Clive

I've been told by Yuneec that the soft Yuneec backpack is due out in North America mid July. It will obviously have to be around the same time as the PRO Typhoon H is available, since it's part of the package. It may still be an option for you, unless you need one right now.

I've been told by Yuneec that the soft Yuneec backpack is due out in North America mid July. It will obviously have to be around the same time as the PRO Typhoon H is available, since it's part of the package. It may still be an option for you, unless you need one right now.
Mid July for america prob means august for us in Europe. If I knew for sure it would be that date then I'm more than happy to wait. But I can't wait another month or more. Thanks for your help tho

Guys, I got fed up with the wait and lack of information from yuneec so I cancelled my order for the backpack. Would anyone in the uk know of any alternatives we can order without having to get one shipped from China? I really want something as I can't keep carrying around the insert they gave us
Thanks for any info you may have
Clive

I have a Yuneec backpack on order but bought one of these from Amazon UK for the short term -came in one day on Prime delivery.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009VZU424/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Helped by a 6mm sheet of Defron as suggested by a poster on one of the forums to protect top.

Attachments

• IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0578.JPG
    IMG_0578.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0579.JPG
    IMG_0579.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: clive long
Oh that does look interesting, could be a winner unless someone knows of one where the lid fits too.
Cheers mate

There is a H480 backpack on ebay that comes from China for $35 or so, it takes both parts of the Yuneec H foam packing. I have one of those coming but needed a carry case for next week without fail. Very happy with Amazon solution for now.

Reactions: segpie
Oh that does look interesting, could be a winner unless someone knows of one where the lid fits too.
Cheers mate
I have one of those too. Ordered it from Amazon next day delivery. Cost me a penny short of £25.00 but dunno if the price has chnged since

Reactions: segpie
Mid July for america prob means august for us in Europe. If I knew for sure it would be that date then I'm more than happy to wait. But I can't wait another month or more. Thanks for your help tho
soft backpack is already available in france. Ordered mine two days ago and got it delivered today.

It's nice, needs some stretching but it's nice.

I have a Yuneec backpack on order but bought one of these from Amazon UK for the short term -came in one day on Prime delivery.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009VZU424/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Helped by a 6mm sheet of Defron as suggested by a poster on one of the forums to protect top.

As I am also still waiting for the Yuneec backpack on order I also purchased the same backpack from amazon as a interim measure whilst waiting for the yuneec backpack on order, I also purchased some foam from hobbycraft but fitted different to your photos the 40x40x4cm piece of foam just lay across the top where the foam lid would normally sit, I also added some of cut bits of foam to the top just to take up the void, I think this backpack for £24.95 including delivery is a bargain and having tried it on its comfortable on your back, the only slight drawback its claimed to be only showerproof but if you got caught out in some rain you could keep a large polythene bag inside the document pocket just in case.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cabin-Max-Tallinn-Approved-Backpack/dp/B009VZU424

Foam Cushion Pad 40 X 40 X 4 Cm | Hobbycraft

PS. I purchased 2 pieces of foam but really only needs one piece inside.

Incidentally I don't know if you have noticed yet but in your photo's the ST16 has been fitted upside down in the foam with the antennas at the top, I made the same mistake when I was carrying the H about in in original foam box and found the lid did not shut properly, if you look inside the hard foam you will see recesses have been put in for the start/stop button and the antennas, so it fits in the hard foam upside down thus protecting button and both antennas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop