Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries don't work, please help me

Reaction score
Hi guys, I need your help, I have a big problem, I have 3 h plus batteries and 5 h batteries, 3 months ago the batteries work fine, I try to fly now and none battery work more of one or two minutes.
the batteries were properly stored and charged two days ago.

Check the batteries with a voltmeter. Connect the meter to each end of the battery terminals to get the full voltage reading.

What you mean for "properly stored"? I can't believe 8 batteries die in the same moment. Do you use the same charger?
the batteries were kept at 30%, I don't understand, I use two chargers for h and one for h plus

Very strange behavior...was the charge time more or less the same than previous times you charge them?
Did you store your batteries at low temperatures, near or under 0 degrees Celsius?
If you have an aftermarket charger, it should show the amount of mA given to the battery during the charge: was it an acceptable value?
Can your charger measure Internal Resistance of the batteries?
This measure can give you an idea of batteries condition.
Don't have any other suggestions...

With a sudden issue with all eight batteries the problem may be in the aircraft itself. Since you have been flying for two years or more you may need to do some maintenance on the motors. Use a light machine oil like for sewing machines or mechanical clock works and perform the motor maintenance procedures found in this document.

Attachments

• H MaintenanceGuide v0.5.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 36

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop