Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries for the battery tray

Nic

Reaction score
Does anybody know where to purchase these batteies in the US?

Multistar High Capacity 4S 8000mAh Multi-Rotor Lipo Pack
Multistar LiHV High Capacity 4S 8000mAh Multi-Rotor Lipo Pack

Yeah, I've been looking for these batteries for awhile. I want more flight time and these are the only 2 batteries that will do that and fit in the battery tray.

Thanks,
Nic

I just purchased 3 of the 8000mah Multistar batteries (4s) on Friday. International shipping from Hong Kong an they arrived on my doorstep (NJ) today.

Z

Last edited:
I just purchased 3 of the 8000mah Multistar batteries (4s) on Friday. International shipping from Hong Kong any they arrived on my doorstep (NJ) today.
What was the total price plus shipping?

$43.68x3= $131.04 for the batteries, then I elected for fedex shipping (which was more $$$) $35.43. I think the DHL was $25 if you went that route.

Z
Thanks!!! Really appreciate the info.

Nic

Finally got to test the Multistar High Capacity 4S 8000mAH Multi-Rotor Lipo pack bought from Hobby King international. Battery made the Typhoon H a little off balance in the back but did not affect anything when it was in flight. Flight time I got out of the battery was about 24 mins. This was just constantly throttling the Typhoon H(back/forth, up/down, and side to side) and was still able to get 24 mins out of this battery. It's not bad at all for a battery that cost about half the price of the OEM battery(including shipping cost from Hong Kong) and gain about 20 to 25% more flight time.

Attachments

• 20160910_075318 (1).jpg
    20160910_075318 (1).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 65
  • 20160910_075904 (1).jpg
    20160910_075904 (1).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
I have the multistar lihv 6600 mah and when charged to full lihv i got about the same flight time as dtock battery.

Bill W.

Nic,
The battery tray you are using, how well does it lock into place?
Is it hard to remove after flight?
Ralphy's battery tray with the Multistar 8000 4S LiPO locks solidly into place...even moreso than the stock battery. Pulling it out is no problem, you just have to push down a bit on the back as you pull since there is a small raised latch on the tray itself. Great pack, and I also get 24 minutes. Also, just FYI...QuadCam makes a tray that comes with the two Dean's connectors...a very nice looking tray as well. However, it shows to be on backorder so no telling when it may become available.

Reactions: Ralphy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval