Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries

Reaction score
Anyone know when the Yuneec will start shipping batteries, I'm so surprised that they would sell all the Typhoons with out the option of purchasing extra batteries. I do have some on order at B&H Photo

I also ordered from B&H $83.99 can't beat that price. Only problem is I have no idea when they will get them in.

There are several local hobby shops with batteries in stock. I just got one shipped in two days from New York.

Send me a message and I'll tell you. I'm not going to advertise for anyone and get banned from the site though.

I have two, ordered one from ACES and another from B&H.......haven't heard from either.

BTW, here's my battery charger mod to use the iCharger 208B.The stock charger is still functional.
8HWebRN.png

Last edited:
Batteries should be available nationwide starting on June 18th-26th. So start saving your cash! :)

Batteries should be available nationwide starting on June 18th-26th. So start saving your cash! :)
Any one heard any one on battery availability? Try to learn all the features on the H is hard with only one battery. When I took the Q500 out I almost always went through 2 batteries minimum.

I ordered a battery, props, and other parts from Yuneec last week....4 days later the order arrived complete.

Reactions: Ralphy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval