Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries

Reaction score
What is the cheapest and easiest and where to get a H battery from. Ordered one from best buy and they sent a H+ battery thought I'd be good but no they gotta changed the connection ports. Wtf

Note: I ordered a new H battery from GiFi Power on the 8th of April for $106. I've asked my bank to help me contact them as they won't respond to my requests for a status update.

Vic

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
K
Note: I ordered a new H battery from GiFi Power on the 8th of April for $106. I've asked my bank to help me contact them as they won't respond to my requests for a status update.

Vic
That's probably a third party seller, what's the delivery window? Sometimes you have to wait a month or more for delivery. Amazon are pretty good at resolving issues.

Here is his mobile number just save it to your phone and what's app him that's how I contacted him in the past and always helpful as not bought from him since I sold my Q500

Mobile: 0086 15019070747

Vic

Interesting.
I almost ordered one.
But the seller was not answering my Questions
Properly. RED FLAG
Keith Kuhn

No, I did not! I'm waiting for my bank to contact me with the results of their latest inquiry to the company. I called the bank on the last day of the firm's latest chance to respond to the inquiry & will definitely keep you informed on what happens. In the meantime, I'd like to know where to buy a battery. I don't want one that causes me to modify the drone receptacle or causes me to buy a different charger.

Vic

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Just got this from copter.eu I use these guys am in the UK and delivery is fast from Germany

Hi Tom. Yes I have used them myself. Fast delivery but a little expensive if you are only getting one article.
Cheers.
Mike

Am still using my 4 yuneec batteries for my H but when I had my Q500 I had gifi batteries and no problems

I am happy to say. My new
GiFi 8050 Battery .
26.18 minute runtime.
No camera aboard.
Runtime means from
the time I pressed the button on TY- H
First battery warning
at 26.18. It's a keeper.
Lite & medium flying test.
Keith Kuhn

I just got 2 new batteries from a Chinese company. They're not Yuneec brand but they are brand new and seem to work fine.
What is the cheapest and easiest and where to get a H battery from. Ordered one from best buy and they sent a H+ battery thought I'd be good but no they gotta changed the connection ports. Wtf
I just received 2 of these and they work fine. Wish I could say the same for my drone. I'm ready to throw in the towel on Yuneec and find a better alternative.
I might be selling these soon. In the mean time, you can order from this vendor and get them fairly quickly considering they're in China.

Attachments

• 1594938988035.png
    1594938988035.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 26

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sao789ph