Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery alternative

google translate is your friend

I think the battery will be a good deal. Ive used the 3d printed tray with a 6600 lihv multistar battery and it worked great.

Bill W.

Anybody know how much longer flight time you would get with a 7000 mAh vs 5400?

Anybody know how much longer flight time you would get with a 7000 mAh vs 5400?
Keep in mind your original TH battery is NOT 5400mAh (although it is printed on the case as such). We went round and round on this issue back in May and I believe the consensus is that the battery is actually around 6200mAh in capacity.

Keep in mind your original TH battery is NOT 5400mAh (although it is printed on the case as such). We went round and round on this issue back in May and I believe the consensus is that the battery is actually around 6200mAh in capacity.
Really I didn't know that..I never researched the batteries. Did someone do a test on them to confirm this?

I've read the Q battery was also similarly labelled with less than the stated capacity, on this one 800mAh would not seem like a lot to risk voiding a warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval