Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Capacity Checker

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Pilots, I Bought a Digital Battery Capacity Checker to be able to Check my Q 500 Batteries, but after getting it I realize that something type of Adapter is needed in order to connect the Capacity Checker to the batteries. Does anybody know of some type of Adapter to use ? I bought a 5 in 1 Cell Meter if that helps....

Hello Fellow Pilots, I Bought a Digital Battery Capacity Checker to be able to Check my Q 500 Batteries, but after getting it I realize that something type of Adapter is needed in order to connect the Capacity Checker to the batteries. Does anybody know of some type of Adapter to use ? I bought a 5 in 1 Cell Meter if that helps....
Use the balance cord that came with the kit.

I figure out what you were Talking about the little cable that came with the Drone ! IT WORKED, thank you so much & thanks for this forum to help us out with small and big things. Safe Flying !
Lots of great info. and members on this forum.

Great ! I've been to Mt. Rainer, Anacortes whale watching, that's a beautiful area out there ! I've been flying the Q500 for about 3yrs. I really like it a lot, it does everything I need to do. I like flying waterfalls and just about anything I can get too LoL. How have your experience been with your Q500 ? Home for me is Music City USA Nashville, Tn.

Great ! I've been to Mt. Rainer, Anacortes whale watching, that's a beautiful area out there ! I've been flying the Q500 for about 3yrs. I really like it a lot, it does everything I need to do. I like flying waterfalls and just about anything I can get too LoL. How have your experience been with your Q500 ? Home for me is Music City USA Nashville, Tn.
I, liked you, find the Q500 fits my needs very well. I must be one of the luck ones as I have had zero problems with it from day one. Don't know about Nashville, never been there. Went to Hebron Kt once on business but that's about as far east I've been. Keep the props pointing up.

I, liked you, find the Q500 fits my needs very well. I must be one of the luck ones as I have had zero problems with it from day one. Don't know about Nashville, never been there. Went to Hebron Kt once on business but that's about as far east I've been. Keep the props pointing up.
Ok Well do, You do the same ! Share Interesting Video & Pictures.

Attachments

• # 3 Pic. Sunsphere.jpg
    # 3 Pic. Sunsphere.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • City Lake Fall - 2.jpg
    City Lake Fall - 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • *** @ Lawrenburg.jpg
    *** @ Lawrenburg.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • Palouse # 5.jpg
    Palouse # 5.jpg