Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

battery charger blinks blue any ideas what is wrong?

Remove the battery and unplug the charger. Now plug the charger back in. It should be giving a green flashing LED. This says the charger is in Standby and ready to charge.

Now plug in the battery, the LED should start flashing red. This means the charger is attempting the normal charge on the battery. Near the end of the charging cycle the LED will alternate between red and green. This is the balance charge phase and is when the charger equalizes the voltage on each cell. When complete the LED will be solid green.

If the LED blinks blue when you plug the battery in the battery has cells that are either under voltage or over voltage. When you disconnect the battery you may have to remove and restore power to get to the flashing green LED.

Do not store the Breeze battery in the aircraft or in the charger. Either condition can cause the battery to discharge below safe levels and ruin the battery. Refer to this post to be able to measure your battery’s voltage on each cell.

Remove the battery and unplug the charger. Now plug the charger back in. It should be giving a green flashing LED. This says the charger is in Standby and ready to charge.

Now plug in the battery, the LED should start flashing red. This means the charger is attempting the normal charge on the battery. Near the end of the charging cycle the LED will alternate between red and green. This is the balance charge phase and is when the charger equalizes the voltage on each cell. When complete the LED will be solid green.

If the LED blinks blue when you plug the battery in the battery has cells that are either under voltage or over voltage. When you disconnect the battery you may have to remove and restore power to get to the flashing green LED.

Do not store the Breeze battery in the aircraft or in the charger. Either condition can cause the battery to discharge below safe levels and ruin the battery. Refer to this post to be able to measure your battery’s voltage on each cell.

I did all of that and it still goes to blue blinking

You can try searching for a new Breeze charger or purchase a third party charger and use this thread to get the connector from your bad charger for use with the third party charger.

I did all of that and it still goes to blue blinking
I'm confused. Is your aircraft an H Plus or the Breeze. If it's the H Plus the battery is probably not making good contact with the charger. Usually reinstalling the battery several times will cure the problem.

I'm confused. Is your aircraft an H Plus or the Breeze. If it's the H Plus the battery is probably not making good contact with the charger. Usually reinstalling the battery several times will cure the problem.
Sorry for inducing confusion on this thread, I failed to notice the section being for the H Plus and I had been working with another having that problem with the Breeze charger.

@Harold Gross please verify which aircraft you are using.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval