Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charger?

Reaction score
Haven't seen this question before... maybe just missed it.
I have a Q500 4K withe original battery charger and 3 batteries. Two of the batteries when put on the charger the Leds on the charger blink green then red twice then over and over, have left on the charger for a couple of hours. Both of the batteries show 11.6 volts... are they bad, or ?

FYI
The GiFi Power 7500mAh battery does not fit in the EVPeak charger. The slotted end is slightly higher than the stock battery preventing the pins from aligning. Had to use the original charger. : (

FYI
The GiFi Power 7500mAh battery does not fit in the EVPeak charger. The slotted end is slightly higher than the stock battery preventing the pins from aligning. Had to use the original charger. : (
I figured out what was wrong with my charger... fuse blown..duh
Just to be asking, how long flight time you are getting?

Not long, it’s cold here. I just run it out for about 10-12 minutes then bring it back. Battery gets down to around 11 volts by then. You start getting the low battery warning around 10.6 or so. I don’t take chances, I fly over water a lot. If it goes down. Adios. It’ll get better when it warms up.

Update:
I got the 7500 mAh battery to fit the EVPeak charger by shaving the guides with a razor.
Seems to be charging just fine. Need to carefully insert the battery to avoid damaging the prongs.

792b87529604dc7c0ebd7dc5355845fd.jpg

a3b2f5bb1f547073a8cf9c539c097c79.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval