Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Sale 520 & Plus

Reaction score
FYI, good till May 1st at Vertigo Drones. Don't know if this is a good battery but wanted to pass it on.
EXTENDED RANGE YUNEEC H520/TYPHOON H + (PLUS) 4S 7300MAH BATTERY BY VENOM

Your Price: $99.00
Retail Price:$179.00

Might be worth trying one. Thing is, you are not going to get 39% more flight time despite that being the first increased capacity. It is not a linear relationship. But still, worth a shot at that price.

This subject was just recently covered about the battery itself. Just an fyi

I will be interested if to here if anyone orders these from VD. I placed an order with them a month ago for these same batteries along with the balanced charger leads. The website stated these items as "in stock". After one week and no shipping message I sent them an e-mail. They replied that they are waiting for a shipment to arrive and my order would be shipped by the end of that week at the latest. I waited another week and no shipping message so I called them. The same person that answered the e-mail also answered the phone. She apologized and put me on hold to get information. When she returned she promised my items would be in the shipped buy the end of that week and they would upgrade the shipping method to "priority". Another week passed and no shipping message. I canceled the order and went with a competitor.

I will be interested if to here if anyone orders these from VD. I placed an order with them a month ago for these same batteries along with the balanced charger leads. The website stated these items as "in stock". After one week and no shipping message I sent them an e-mail. They replied that they are waiting for a shipment to arrive and my order would be shipped by the end of that week at the latest. I waited another week and no shipping message so I called them. The same person that answered the e-mail also answered the phone. She apologized and put me on hold to get information. When she returned she promised my items would be in the shipped buy the end of that week and they would upgrade the shipping method to "priority". Another week passed and no shipping message. I canceled the order and went with a competitor.

Interesting, ordered one yesterday and got notification that it shipped yesterday!

Reactions: HQLaker
also got 2 venoms batteries to try out of vertigo drones. precharge reading was 40% and took 1.5 hours to charge to full capacity. the flights are set for 5-5-19

Reactions: HQLaker
I got 23 minutes of flight time just as it hit 23% power left. The Yuneec battery got 21 minutes of flight time with 23% power left. I'll take that considering the sale price of the Venom battery. It recommends a 7.0 amp charge for the Venom but I charged mine at 5 amps. Is there any advantage for the higher charging rate?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picture The Stars