Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

battery time

Reaction score
I got my new Q500 4K today fully charged both batteries an made my maiden flight this afternoon. I am pleased with the quality of the video and handeling but a bit disappointed with the battery time only got about 9 -10 mins of flying time I am at a loss to see how some people are reporting flying times of up to 20mins, do you think there is something wrong?

So many things can cut down the time.
1. Battery cell condition - even new ones may not be properly balanced. After flying and not flying for a while, then store with each cell at 3.8 (See below)
2. Flying in windy conditions where the UAV is constantly battling even to stay in position.
3. Temperatures - cooler temps will reduce flying time. Winter in some countries - stay grounded.
4. Flying at a fast speed and climbing fast.
5. Your camera and gimbal is also draining the battery. More so if windy.

This is good investment to charge, balance and also discharge your battery to storage condition.
https://www.amazon.fr/GoolRC-Professional-Equilibre-Chargeur-D¨¦chargeur/dp/B01KLAT1QC

So many things can cut down the time.
1. Battery cell condition - even new ones may not be properly balanced. After flying and not flying for a while, then store with each cell at 3.8 (See below)
2. Flying in windy conditions where the UAV is constantly battling even to stay in position.
3. Temperatures - cooler temps will reduce flying time. Winter in some countries - stay grounded.
4. Flying at a fast speed and climbing fast.
5. Your camera and gimbal is also draining the battery. More so if windy.

This is good investment to charge, balance and also discharge your battery to storage condition.
https://www.amazon.fr/GoolRC-Professional-Equilibre-Chargeur-D¨¦chargeur/dp/B01KLAT1QC
Many thanks I have just ordered one from Amazon.

Reactions: Pegasus
I can't read the language on this item? Does it come with all needed accessories?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss