Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Been a long time reader of the forum and decided to share some of my videos.

Reaction score
I got a Yuneec fleet. The breeze, Q, and H and love the birds. I finally got around to uploading my videos. I got a huge back log that have been on hard drives for years and just wanted to share. Nothing special just a few vids I shot when I first got the Q and H.
(***moderator edit.......fixed your URLS***)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Yuneec fleet. The breeze, Q, and H and love the birds. I finally got around to uploading my videos. I got a huge back log that have been on hard drives for years and just wanted to share. Nothing special just a few vids I shot when I first got the Q and H.

Nice I love them.
Keith

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you. Nice when
Your a kid but not now.
Keith
I hear you on the cold, nothing a bottle of brandy wont cure ? Although the last time l did that they cut my lift ticket, and gave me a free snowmobile ride back to the lodge, my friends still goof on me today "the only person l know that got thrown off the mountain for sking while intoxicated" Ate lunch had a beer and bought a half day lift ticket... All in all was a good day LOL

Thankyou for sharing. Interesting effect at 1.05 in the sunflowers and again at 29 sec with the snow. Your sunflowers makes me want to go find some when the season is in. Thanks for that idea.
I'm doing my first upload without colour grading ... just to get something here at last.

I love the Sunrise video...did you slow it down?
The first video probably will be better with sun flowers pointing to the sun...
Anyway...good job and thx for sharing.
Max

Very nice videos! In the snow video, be cool to try to duplicate from the freeze point on the bridge with the same shot in spring and continue on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop