Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best source for crash parts? Yuneec direct worked well.

Reaction score
SO I had a minor crash and needed a landing gear leg and folding arm bracket. Yuneec sales answered the phone on the first ring, had the parts in stock and order placed in minutes. Said would be sending out USPS Priority Mail, $7.00 shipping fee. We'll see how long it actually takes to get here but I was happy with their service. Seems to me its much better than I first started flying their stuff years ago.

Reactions: LinsonW
Once you have the part number going direct to Yuneec for it works out very well. Dealers don’t stock every part and if you need something they don’t carry they have to order it before they can ship it to you. That can be a lot of down time when you could have gone direct.

I am curious as to exactly what parts you need and are in stock. Specifically; are these parts that are shared across the H, H Plus, and 520 or are they parts only found on the Plus? I ask because a friend had a crash back in the summer that required Plus specific parts and the remains sat idle for three months until he was finally told that the repairs could not be done as there were no spare parts. A month later (week and a half ago) he received a totally new drone and the crashed drone is still at the repair facility.

It would be good news to hear that spare Plus parts are available but it sounds like the parts needed in this case are shared across all models.

Hey Guys,
Here is their direct order list: Parts
I use Yuneec for the hard to find parts, also look at Vertigo they carry Typhoon parts too.

Art

Thanks @ArtCox I am curious, Do you have a Typhoon H or do you have Typhoon H Plus? All of the parts shown on the Yuneec page you posted are for the standard Typhoon H which is what I suspected.

However you posted in the Typhoon H Plus section so I assumed you had the Plus

I have the Typhoon H w/RealSense. They call it the H Pro. I don't know what the differences between the Pro and the Plus are. Can't be much I would guess.

Quite a bit actually. While the H Plus looks similar, it is a completely different system. The H Plus, Standard H (and H Pro) and the 520 all have the same shape and size of body but the Plus and 520 have larger motors that swing bigger props and this dictates the need for longer motor arms. Essentially, the locking mechanisms are the same but everything outboard is different so if you broke the motors or motor housing then the H parts would not work (see below). The landing gear is Identical so those are all shared parts but the camera and gimbal are completely different as well.

MOTOR DIFFERENCES

Compare.jpg

C23 CAMERA AND GIMBAL

CamHSmall.jpg

It’s very hard to tell if any/parts in the Plus are from the original 480 design. It looks so similar but my research has indicated that they do not share much of anything except maybe fasteners and screws. The real sense module appears to be the same but since Yuneec has never really figured out the best feature of that and the plus just got smart mode, it seems like an add on to meet a market talking point. I think now IPS is activating outdoors but that’s still a mess of confusion so I ignore it and just don’t fly near enough to objects that will cause crashes. I really hope that some clarity and features are part of CES hype this year so I can get more use out of this platform.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I am curious as to exactly what parts you need and are in stock. Specifically; are these parts that are shared across the H, H Plus, and 520 or are they parts only found on the Plus? I ask because a friend had a crash back in the summer that required Plus specific parts and the remains sat idle for three months until he was finally told that the repairs could not be done as there were no spare parts. A month later (week and a half ago) he received a totally new drone and the crashed drone is still at the repair facility.

It would be good news to hear that spare Plus parts are available but it sounds like the parts needed in this case are shared across all models.
I needed a landing gear leg and motor arm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater