Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best website to buy parts ?

Thanks for the respond the only thing i hate about yuneecskins is that the shipping cost to canada is 45$+
Don't hate "YuneecSkins" the average shipping charge to Canada is $37 USD, my only option for an integrated shipping service on the G-Daddy website builder is Shippo, and they calculate the shipping fee at checkout, Yuneec Skins is also a "Top Rated" eBay Seller and shipping to Canada thru eBay is about the same $37 USD. Canada is the most expensive place I Ship Yuneec Parts to, and "Yuneec Skins" Ship's Worldwide, I can ship to Australia for less then the same Package going to Canada... the blame lies with Canada pocketing about $29 USD for Import/Custom's Fee's... "LetsGoBrandon"

Don't hate "YuneecSkins" the average shipping charge to Canada is $37 USD, my only option for an integrated shipping service on the G-Daddy website builder is Shippo, and they calculate the shipping fee at checkout, Yuneec Skins is also a "Top Rated" eBay Seller and shipping to Canada thru eBay is about the same $37 USD. Canada is the most expensive place I Ship Yuneec Parts to, and "Yuneec Skins" Ship's Worldwide, I can ship to Australia for less then the same Package going to Canada... the blame lies with Canada pocketing about $29 USD for Import/Custom's Fee's... "LetsGoBrandon"
John says it like it is - good on you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss