Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Better goggles for the H

Reaction score
I just bought the Vuzix iWear video headphones. They work really well with the Typhoon H. Theses are the first goggles I have been able to see clearly without adding any lenses. I have tried several other goggles including the ones made by Yuneec and could never get a sharp image. These fit over your glasses and the image is sharp without making any adjustments. They sit away from your face so they don't fog up. Also you can look down with goggles on and still see the ST16 display or tilt your head up to see the Typhoon H in the air. They have 720p resolution for each eye and I don't see a screen door effect. They will display 3d video if your source provides it.
VUZIX iWear Video Headphones 412T00011 B&H Photo Video

Last edited:
I just bought the Vuzix iWear video headphones. They work really well with the Typhoon H. Theses are the first goggles I have been able to see clearly without adding any lenses. I have tried several other goggles including the ones made by Yuneec and could never get a sharp image. These fit over your glasses and the image is sharp without making any adjustments. They sit away from your face so they don't fog up. Also you can look down with goggles on and still see the ST16 display or tilt your head up to see the Typhoon H in the air. They have 720p resolution for each eye and I don't see a screen door effect. They will display 3d video if your source provides it.
VUZIX iWear Video Headphones 412T00011 B&H Photo Video
I am very happy with my skyview goggles

I am very happy with my skyview goggles
I bought one set and could not get them to focus for my eyes. I returned them for a replacement set and they were the same way. I really wanted them to work. I tried inserting close up glasses but still no joy. Had to take them back.

RR do the VUZIX actually give you enough visibility to use without a spotter... or not really?

You can tilt your head back and see underneath them without taking them off. They do not fit tight against your face. They do come with a fitted light shield if you want to block out all light. I find this is not needed as you can see the screen so clearly even in bight sun without the light shield. They are not like the Epson Moverio glasses where you can see through the image from the camera. I would use these mostly for framing a shot but not for flying at speed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval