Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Big thank you to John!

Reaction score
Thank you to John at Yuneec Skins for the awesome service! I needed batteries for my Q500. I asked him a dozen questions about my drone - he answered them all and even included links. After I placed my order for them, plus a few other items, I decided at the last minute to add another battery. He went above and beyond to get that battery into the same shipment that afternoon. Saved me the extra shipping costs. Plus sent me a nice surprise to boot. Never going anywhere else for my supplies or support. Great job John - thanks again! :)

Thank you to John at Yuneec Skins for the awesome service! I needed batteries for my Q500. I asked him a dozen questions about my drone - he answered them all and even included links. After I placed my order for them, plus a few other items, I decided at the last minute to add another battery. He went above and beyond to get that battery into the same shipment that afternoon. Saved me the extra shipping costs. Plus sent me a nice surprise to boot. Never going anywhere else for my supplies or support. Great job John - thanks again! :)
Awe, Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval