Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Binding

Reaction score
First I have a love hate relationship with Yuneec. I am on my 4th drone since buying in Sept. All have had issues and replaced by Yuneec. Love that. But hate I have not gotten a good bird to fly. But just got new one today. Did updates, now ST16S will not bind with craft!! I have manual in front on me reading and following instructions. But it will not connect. I am bald, but if I had hair I would be by now. I can not win and I love flying this bird. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I turned on h Plus. Went thru initialization. Get blinking blue lights.

Turned upside down. Got all blinking yellow.

Turned on ST16S. Wait for it to do its thing

Tap setting icon and then binding icon and then drone.

Hit refresh but never gets a check. The “number” stays outside the box. I can’t click. If I click unbind and search for craft no craft is found.

First I have a love hate relationship with Yuneec. I am on my 4th drone since buying in Sept. All have had issues and replaced by Yuneec. Love that. But hate I have not gotten a good bird to fly. But just got new one today. Did updates, now ST16S will not bind with craft!! I have manual in front on me reading and following instructions. But it will not connect. I am bald, but if I had hair I would be by now. I can not win and I love flying this bird. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I turned on h Plus. Went thru initialization. Get blinking blue lights.

Turned upside down. Got all blinking yellow.

Turned on ST16S. Wait for it to do its thing

Tap setting icon and then binding icon and then drone.

Hit refresh but never gets a check. The “number” stays outside the box. I can’t click. If I click unbind and search for craft no craft is found.

I haven’t got time to reply in full right now as getting ready to leave for work.

But you should not need to turn it upside for the bind unless you are not using the C23.

Everything should be bound from the factory so I am at a loss as to why you are doing this.

Leave C23 on and then do a search for the camera. If it shows click it. Then look for aircraft same way if it shows then it’s all good.

I’ll try and look at this properly after work.
Have a good day

Reactions: Steve Carr
I'm with Peggy, it is bound from the factory and should all be working. I would turn on as normal (right side up)and once connected, see if the ST-16s can see the camera and proceed as Peggy suggests.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yea. That’s the way it should be, but no dice. I have an apt to talk with Yuneec support. Hopefully they can shed some light on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder