Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Black screen in Breeze Cam - Emulator on Laptop [Solved]

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a bit of a wierd question. I recently had a load of issues with not being able to connect to my phone which was sorted by updating the firmware and software. At the moment everything is working perfectly through my mobile, however due to my mobile only having a short range wifi I was hoping to fly the drone through my laptop. I downloaded two different android emulators - Blue Stacks and Nox and in both of these softwares the application loads and will allow me to fly the drone line of sight. The issue is that there is no video being recieved from the drone, it is just a black screen, when trying to change the resolution of the camera in the camera settings it does give an error relating to resolution, has anyone had this issue before or any suggestions on how to resolve it?

Liam

Reactions: Danylo
It means you are only partially connected if you do not have a video feed. Try taking a photo and a video, you will likely find it does not occur.

Hello,
Thank you for your response, your message helped me find the solution! -- You are totally correct with the partial connection, the Nox emulator offers a "bridged" connection by installing a driver. The bridged connection solved the issue. I now have full control over the drone and also video footage!

Liam

Attachments

• NoxDrone.jpg
    NoxDrone.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Danylo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi