Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

blade chroma propellers

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if there was another propeller compatible with the blade chroma, cant seem to find those blades anywhere tnx in advanced

vo1rjs

Where are you located?
A replacement would be Aeronaut props:

br HE

i am located in Newfoundland ,Canada .I am trying to find that propeller in usa or canada, when i get time to do some serious browsing( lol ) thank you for your reply. they would be very expensive to order there.

Where are you located?
A replacement would be Aeronaut props:

br HE
Also here in Europe and in China it's hard to find Chroma replacement props, the link you provided gave only 1 piece available for model 722011.
I'm thinking about to use the gopro karma props, but I cannot find specific data regarding thread dimensions.
The length should be 10", don't know the pitch and the rim thread.
Does somebody knows if it is M6?
I've not found any data sheet about karma motors and props...

Also here in Europe and in China it's hard to find Chroma replacement props, the link you provided gave only 1 piece available for model 722011.
I'm thinking about to use the gopro karma props, but I cannot find specific data regarding thread dimensions.
The length should be 10", don't know the pitch and the rim thread.
Does somebody knows if it is M6?
I've not found any data sheet about karma motors and props...
Judging by the last guys answer (aeronaut props item#722012 and 722011) It says it is M6 ?
** Also in the market for replacement Chroma props **

It is a 6mm thread on the props. The best place that I've found the stock props on recently is E-bay. A set pops up every so often but they tend to go fast. I also use carbon fiber props on the chroma that I did a rakon heli upgrade kit to.

Blade Chroma Spare Carbon Props Xtreme Production

Not sure if they still sell them but looks like they might. I got mine directly through my local hobby store a long time ago though.

IMG_0728.JPG

It is a 6mm thread on the props. The best place that I've found the stock props on recently is E-bay. A set pops up every so often but they tend to go fast. I also use carbon fiber props on the chroma that I did a rakon heli upgrade kit to.

Not sure if they still sell them but looks like they might. I got mine directly through my local hobby store a long time ago though.

View attachment 25145
Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately they don't sell anymore this product.
Regarding the ones on the orange drone of the previous post, they are too small, 9.4" instead of 10", and chroma needs metallic hub, the one in plastic are not safe, the thread slips on the shaft and damage.
Ebay is out of stock here in Europe, of all brands, China too. Until 3 months ago on Aliexpress they were available, I could buy but I didn't. S*it.
Will check again

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately they don't sell anymore this product.
Regarding the ones on the orange drone of the previous post, they are too small, 9.4" instead of 10", and chroma needs metallic hub, the one in plastic are not safe, the thread slips on the shaft and damage.
Ebay is out of stock here in Europe, of all brands, China too. Until 3 months ago on Aliexpress they were available, I could buy but I didn't. S*it.
Will check again
The one I made a screen capture of was only a example. The have all sizes. 1045 shows below.
If they use the nut it will be safe, I can’t see anything about what material it is.

1B64DD67-BA75-4C74-AC1A-EC35BE98E805.png

The one I made a screen capture of was only a example. The have all sizes. 1045 shows below.
If they use the nut it will be safe, I can’t see anything about what material it is.

View attachment 25154
Hi guys i bought the above mentioned set and they fit the blade chroma, the original blades used to get 3 turns untill tightened the above mentioned ones get about 2 turns, have metal nuts and Work fine , a little more pep : 2 thumbs up here.

Hi guys i bought the above mentioned set and they fit the blade chroma, the original blades used to get 3 turns untill tightened the above mentioned ones get about 2 turns, have metal nuts and Work fine , a little more pep : 2 thumbs up here.

Great news. ?

I actually just bought a problematical 3DR Solo from a local site, so now I can use the props at least ?

View attachment 25145
Wow! That looks really rad. The conversion, is that from a prior Q500 or Blade Chroma?

The one pictured is the conversion kit for the Blade Chroma, with a black Q500 CG03 attached. The kit is sold by Rakon Heli and basically upgrades a lot of the plastic parts to carbon fiber and machined aluminum. Rakon Heli They are a Vietnamese company. It took awhile to get mine as I ordered it directly from them. They also had kits for the Yuneec Q500 and Typhoon H, but I am not sure that you can still get these from them. I have also seen these kits pop up every so often on E-bay.

The one pictured is the conversion kit for the Blade Chroma, with a black Q500 CG03 attached. The kit is sold by Rakon Heli and basically upgrades a lot of the plastic parts to carbon fiber and machined aluminum. Rakon Heli They are a Vietnamese company. It took awhile to get mine as I ordered it directly from them. They also had kits for the Yuneec Q500 and Typhoon H, but I am not sure that you can still get these from them. I have also seen these kits pop up every so often on E-bay.
Thank you for the reply. Yup, I looked at the Rakon Heli website and they have pretty cool stuff to change some parts for my Q500 or Typhoon H. I think I will replace the landing gear of my Q500 to match the Typhoon H 480 but of course it will not be a retractable like the 480. I also did some minor things to me Q500. Like; Gimble cover always falls off, the rear battery door opening up, like other pilots have experienced and their Q500 fell out of the sky. Not even permanent fix but a minor fix and always take it off without any damage to the drone. Also, on my other thread, found a way to copy a CGO app from an old phone to a refurbished phone because Apple Store removed the CGO app. The only one there is the CGO2 and that doesn't work with a CGO camera for the Steady Grip.

I am new to droning and have a chroma at work but need new props. I have tried many from amazon including Master Air Screw, DJI etc. and none fit the 6mm thread, they are all to tall to thread on. The only one I have heard that will fit is Aeronaut 722012 and 722011 CAM-Carbon Light-Prop but cannot find these for sale. any help with locating these in the US?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval