Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Blurry camera at all times

Reaction score
Notice that my live video is constantly blurry and cant seem to get it to clear up. ive clean the lens and the camera off of dust or dirt and didnt seem to help

Notice that my live video is constantly blurry and cant seem to get it to clear up. ive clean the lens and the camera off of dust or dirt and didnt seem to help
By "Live Video" do you mean the ST16 screen view? The screen view and the video recorded on the controller internal memory is lower resolution than the video recorded on the SD card. Does the SD card recorded video look normal?

A screen shot of what you see might help.

I took apart the camera and found no moisture cleaned it and reassembled still blurry, what is the correct way to restore the focus?

If you were able to take the lens assembly apart, it means the epoxy seal of the sensor housing has been broken at some point. If so, it's not likely you can correct the blur. Focus might help, but there are two kinds of lens assemblies. One can be focused, the other can not. If there is an obvious threaded joint in the middle of the lens barrel, the epoxy can be cut away at that joint, the camera refocused, and the joint can be resealed. If the interior surfaces are already contaminated or damaged, focus is not going to help. A new lens assembly will be required.

Has the camera ever produced a clear image?

Reactions: Pier2162
Then it's pretty much down to trying to focus it, or send it for repair. Two of our Forum Sponsors can do the repair.

Vertigo Drones is near the East Coast.
Yuneec Skins is near the West Coast.

Reactions: lsn618
It could be also some moisture and/or dust on the sensor, did you check it too? What camera are you talking of?
Check the lens carefully, it happened to me with a CG02+ to find a small crack almost invisible that created just the problem you are having.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold