Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Board in battery

It’s essentially a voltage distribution and balance tap as the stock Yuneec charger for the H does not provide a direct means of identifying and balancing individual cells. If using the stock Yuneec charger you must have this board for the charger to “read cell voltages and to prevent damaging the batteries. If using an after market charger and charging leads that provide a battery balance tap to charge and balance individual cells it could be bypassed, but to do so you would have to split the stock battery case. If you changed the power plug connection in the H to accept standard plug type after market batteries there is no reason to employ this board as the after market battery provides it’s own balance/charging tap to connect with your after market charger.

Oh I se thank you. i balance with a hpi reactor 500 an i mounted balance kabel in the yuneec charger, i watch closly My battery v when flying, but get that low warning after 5min flight the battery is brand new

Batteries don't last forever, how many cycles, and care regime play a part.

Oh I se thank you. i balance with a hpi reactor 500 an i mounted balance kabel in the yuneec charger, i watch closly My battery v when flying, but get that low warning after 5min flight the battery is brand new
A 5 minute LVA is telling you there is a problem.
It could be a cell is bad.
I'd start with an internal resistance check in that battery.
The voltage column in the telemetry log may give a clue.

Is their a function you can go in to on the st16 and see how many cycles a battery has had once it's inserted in the H

Is their a function you can go in to on the st16 and see how many cycles a battery has had once it's inserted in the H
No, we do not have smart batteries. It is up to the individual to track batteries themselves.

The telemetry log counter adds 1 to the file name with each boot of the flight controller when it's bound to the ST16.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gocdunn