Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Brand new to the hobby and I'm loving it!

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Thought I should start in this section to at least introduce myself. I'm totally new to the world of drones; both camera platforms as well as FPV (I love my Tiny Whoops!). Actually, technically, I've used my FPV drones but haven't had the Typhoon long enough to get outside with it. I'm hoping it's going to live up to what I'm wanting it to do, which should be an easy task because all I truly want it to do is zoom around not get destroyed to soon. :)
I'm not a photographer, nor am I looking to make any money from flying this thing, I just want to have a good time and hopefully learn some things about both flying as well as photography in the process.
I always go for the forums first thing when I get something new in order to get the best and most current information and advice, so that's what brought me here.
Thanks, and I look forward to checking out the info here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hey everyone. Thought I should start in this section to at least introduce myself. I'm totally new to the world of drones; both camera platforms as well as FPV (I love my Tiny Whoops!). Actually, technically, I've used my FPV drones but haven't had the Typhoon long enough to get outside with it. I'm hoping it's going to live up to what I'm wanting it to do, which should be an easy task because all I truly want it to do is zoom around not get destroyed to soon. :)
I'm not a photographer, nor am I looking to make any money from flying this thing, I just want to have a good time and hopefully learn some things about both flying as well as photography in the process.
I always go for the forums first thing when I get something new in order to get the best and most current information and advice, so that's what brought me here.
Thanks, and I look forward to checking out the info here.
HOLY FAK!!!!......Bar none, the best intro to date. Welcome TheDhuddist.

Reactions: TheDhuddist

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace