Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Cam Gallery

My videos and photos are not saving to the Breeze Cam Gallery. Is there a setting I missed to initiate this?
Are you checking this while your phone is connected to the Breeze? Note that the BreezeCam app is NOT automatically downloading the files to your phone, the app only shows what is stored in the Breeze's memory card but until you manually start a download.

Unsaved videos will show a downpointing arrow in the Gallery while connected to the Breeze. You have to tap the arrow then choose full or compressed (always choose full as the compressed will be available when downloading to a computer via the USB cable [.2nd files]). There is a symbol on an unsaved still photo but I don’t remember what it actually looks like, but tap it and it will download to the Gallery. Most files in the Gallery automatically save to the Photo app on the phone (my newest phone is an iPhone 7 and will not save 4K video to the Photo app even though it can take 4K video itself).

Unfortunately Breeze Cam is not likely to get another update to either iOS or Android flavors.

Are you checking this while your phone is connected to the Breeze? Note that the BreezeCam app is NOT automatically downloading the files to your phone, the app only shows what is stored in the Breeze's memory card but until you manually start a download.
I checked this morning. Your right, I can see the footage while the drone is connected to the phone. Thank you!

Reactions: MDR and robbie2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook