Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Cam has been restored to the Apple App Store!!!

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Edit Sep 06, 2018: Breeze Cam has been restored to the Apple App Store today. It is still the same app as before, with no updates or improvements.

Edit Sep 04, 2018:

Could not get through to overloaded Customer Support lines, but was able to contact Sales.

The iOS version of Breeze Cam will be back in the App Store in 24 to 48 hours, after some sort of licensing problem prompted its removal. They apologized for any inconvenience this has caused.

EDIT Sep 03, 2018: Good News! Breeze Cam returning to Apple App Store!!!

A source has informed me that the Breeze Cam app will be returning very soon to the App Store, so there is no need to return your newly purchased Breeze just yet.

———————————————————————
ORIGINAL:
I am not sure what is going on, but the Breeze Cam app has been deleted from the Apple App Store for US users. It may still be available in other areas of the world, but definitely missing on the US site. I contacted Apple support and they say Yuneec removed Breeze Cam, not Apple.

The Android version of Breeze Cam is still available on Google Play.

HEY YUNEEC !!! What is going on here? Why did you pull the Breeze Cam app off of the App Store?

Get this fixed ASAP !!!

Last edited:
I know I just got a new phone and I can’t even download the app what’s going on?

Yuneec is not here...you’ll need to contact them direct. It’s pretty obvious why it’s gone...the have the MantisQ now and the Breeze is done. Apple is not as easy to develop for and less users so it’s an economic decision ultimately if they are really dropping it. No more updates or firmware as it’s probably only going to be stock left to sell and it’s done. I bought android devices to keep my legacy craft flying like my Autel Xstar that is no longer supported. My Breeze is now a giveaway drone. I’m kind of shocked the MantisQ has the same camera set up as the Breeze. Welcome to the planned obsolescence that is the real money maker in the drone biz.

They still need the app on the store for download even if they don’t update it. The Breeze is still being sold and you need the app to fly the craft. You can’t save iOS apps like the Android apk files anymore.

I posted this thread for any new users trying to get the app to fly their Breeze.

Yuneec is not here...you’ll need to contact them direct. It’s pretty obvious why it’s gone...the have the MantisQ now and the Breeze is done. Apple is not as easy to develop for and less users so it’s an economic decision ultimately if they are really dropping it. No more updates or firmware as it’s probably only going to be stock left to sell and it’s done. I bought android devices to keep my legacy craft flying like my Autel Xstar that is no longer supported. My Breeze is now a giveaway drone. I’m kind of shocked the MantisQ has the same camera set up as the Breeze. Welcome to the planned obsolescence that is the real money maker in the drone biz.

I know this is not Yuneec. I posted this to alert new users that are unable to get Breeze Cam. This post has already been picked up by Google Search. Maybe enough people will be calling Yuneec Customer Support in the next few days to get them off of their duff and get the app restored. I for one will be demanding a refund if the app is no longer available for iOS.

So what are we suppose to do just look at our breeze or put it as a decoration?? This is bull I bought a new device just so I can fly my drone because my old phone didn’t support it now I wasted more money into buying a drone that I can’t even use WTHHHH!!! YUNEEC NEED TO FIX THIS ASAP!!!

Yuneec CS can expect a call from me Tuesday morning, right before I contact the US Attorney General’s Office to file a complaint.

This is a shame. I purchased my breeze a few months ago and ended up purchasing another one shortly thereafter. I just sold one of them today and the buyer is pretty upset that he cannot download the app on the apple store. If Yuneec doesn't replace this error I'll have to refund the buyer and find away to return the one I purchased as I would not want to keep it if I cant download the app.

Big fail Yuneec!

But at the end of the day they can’t just remove the app like that ok I get it they got a new drone in the market but I believe the breeze it’s their most popular drone ( maybe I’m wrong) but if they take away the breeze isn’t that a fail for them because people bought more breeze than the matisQ ??

But at the end of the day they can’t just remove the app like that ok I get it they got a new drone in the market but I believe the breeze it’s their most popular drone ( maybe I’m wrong) but if they take away the breeze isn’t that a fail for them because people bought more breeze than the matisQ ??

I just heard the app will be restored to the App Store soon.

Reactions: JeffOrduz
Awesome!!! Thanks for following through. Any reason they took it down?

I would rather not say at this point as I don’t want to lose a valuable contact. It will be back soon, and is an inconvenience at this point.

Reactions: JeffOrduz
I would rather not say at this point as I don’t want to lose a valuable contact. It will be back soon, and is an inconvenience at this point.

Understood. Thanks anyways. I hope that this "inconvenience" was only temporary and that Breeze owners shouldnt expect a more permanent inconvenience anytime soon. I'm still flying my Q500 right now but if this is the direction Yuneec is going then I have to look into getting it sold.

I have the same problem! I can't find the app since Friday in App Store ... I need the app...

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 15
Anyone get in touch with Yuneec today regarding this issue? Their online chat is disabled and the current wait is 2 hours lol.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval