Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Cam has been restored to the Apple App Store!!!

I just hope they get a firmware update out to fix the yaw rates on the Breeze... It's value is realy minced to bits in 2018 without better yaw ... especially without a mechanical gimbal.

New update after getting through to Customer Support via online chat just a few minutes ago.

I asked why Breeze Cam was removed from the App Store for iOS and when will it return.

B. Shelton was the tech and answered that they were updating and that it would be back within 24 hours.

I then stated that most businesses update apps without removing the prior version. Will we be getting a new version of the app when it returns?

After a lengthy pause B. Shelton replies that it will be the same app with the same functionality and apologizes for the inconvenience.

So with all said and done, we should have the app back sometime tomorrow, but it will be the same app with no new functionality or improvements to keep pace with iOS updates or fix problems with connectivity issues and such.

I just hope they get a firmware update out to fix the yaw rates on the Breeze... It's value is realy minced to bits in 2018 without better yaw ... especially without a mechanical gimbal.
Were older versions better? I might try to pull an old apk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis