Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze changes altitude randomly in follow me mode?

Reaction score
Twice now, I have set the drone "follow me", launched it and sent it up to about 100 ft altitude and then activated "Follow me" and taken it for a 10 minute walk. When I used my IPhone 7 as a controller, the breeze slowly and steadily descended until at the end of the walk, it was down to about 15 ft above me. I repeated the process with a Digiland DLM7189M 7" pad, and this time, it began climbing slowly until it reached 150 ft flight about 7 minutes into the walk. At that height, I lost visual track of it although I could still hear it, and I decided to send it home, at which point according to the log it ascended to it's programmed 185 ft (I wanted to be sure it cleared all obstacles around my house including possibly crossing some highlines along the back fence) and landed about 3 ft from where it started. So it knew how high it was, but wasn't keeping station. I really don't want to have to keep deactivating the follow me mode in order to correct it's height every minute or two, but it looks like that's what I'll have to do unless there's something I am missing in the setup. Any Ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin