Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze controller froze

Reaction score
Was flying the drone yesterday and suddenly the controller froze. Wasnt even able to shut it off.
I had to press the reset button on the back. Luckily the drone was on the ground.

That is an odd one! Should it ever happen in flight, use the button in the top left corner of the Breeze Cam app to exit controller mode. The Breeze should halt and go to hover. Then enter Pilot mode and use the phone controls to pilot the Breeze.

Maybe something happened with my phone that cause the controller to freeze! Ive had issues since I switched to the LG G6. Even have a hard time connecting to my skycontroller 2 that comes with the bebop 2.

Are you running Android 7 (Nougat) or 8 (Oreo)?

If you are running Oreo, you may have to reboot before running Breeze Cam.

The Android version of Breeze Cam does not support Live Streaming to Facebook and YouTube which requires a cellular data connection. So with Android’s penchant for always wanting a connection to the internet, it has been found that you will have better results connecting to the Breeze and maintaining that connection by putting the phone in airplane mode, then enabling WiFi (and Bluetooth if using the controller) before turning on the Breeze and starting Breeze Cam.

Android 8. I turn the breeze on then put my phone in airplane mode then i connect.

When Oreo first came out, there were many that had no problems either Breeze Cam and the Breeze while using Nougat, but after upgrading to Oreo had connectivity issues and app hangs. Yuneec’s work around was what I suggested in the previous post of rebooting the phone then doing the airplane mode routine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval