Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Flying Over Newhaven Coast

Reaction score
Had a quick fly before heading home at Newhaven. New phone did not work too well it change the controls all over place , even with switching them around still not correct but soon got the hang off it.

WiFi dropped out on second battery but gave it 10 minutes to cool down and it loaded WiFi again .

Brian

Had a quick fly before heading home at Newhaven. New phone did not work too well it change the controls all over place , even with switching them around still not correct but soon got the hang off it.

WiFi dropped out on second battery but gave it 10 minutes to cool down and it loaded WiFi again .

Brian
Can I ask what format is it for photos always seem to struggle geting them up took some nice photos with the breeze

Can I ask what format is it for photos always seem to struggle geting them up took some nice photos with the breeze

Use the .jpg files from the Breeze. The THM files are small jpeg thumbnail files, and the 2nd files are low resolution mov files.

Reactions: Brianlam
Nice to see you in the air ! But I gotta ask - why is it in that aspect ratio ? :) 99% of the monitors / tablets in the world are 16:9 ratio, landscape, so always a good idea to try and match that in your footage so that you minimize (or ideally remove altogether) the black bars either side of it on playback... unless you have some specific reason for wanting it like that, in which case I am intrigued to know what the reason is !

Hello Aeroj
That was my error when using the software on my phone. That is all might redo it again.

Still working out how the free software works so at the moment clicking and hope for the best

Reactions: AeroJ
No it's this bloody phone ...lol I have to move files to tablet now
I recommend a nice reliable PC and DaVinci Resolve 15 Public Beta (free) to do your edits on. You'll produce really nice results. Here's one I made in that earlier...

Reactions: Brianlam
I recommend a nice reliable PC and DaVinci Resolve 15 Public Beta (free) to do your edits on. You'll produce really nice results. Here's one I made in that earlier...
I have a look and download any links for it Aeroj [emoji1]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netnetweb