Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Initializing Error after Crash

Reaction score
Dear Friends
Would like to get some help with this.
I bought my breeze 3 weeks ago. On the second flight I crashed it into a window. The drone fell to the ground form about 7 feet high. After that after turning it on it flashes 3 times a red light and also buzzes 3 times. I read in one post that this could be an initializing error.
Then it starts the binding mode but can not connect properly most of the times. Sometimes It gest connected with my androids phone but I can only move the camera and it does not respond the take off comand. When connected, the rear light is not in green but in blue and blinking slowly.
I haved tried a hard reset and compass calibration with no success.
I would really appreciate your help and experience!!
Thank you fron Argentina!

With the Breeze powered off, use your finger to rotate each propeller several times in the direction it should rotate (turn so the high side of the blade leads). As you do this you should feel a gentle pulsing of the motor. If one or more do not rotate smoothly there may be motor damage from striking the window or the ground.

When the Breeze starts the Power LED should blink red/green/blue with a happy tritone sound, then start blinking blue. If you continue to get the three red flashes and the ugly beeps there is a problem with the electronics. If that is the case you should contact Yuneec.

Thanks DoomMeister
The propeñlers seem to work fine.
I guess it must be something from the electronics.
Bad luck!
Best

I have a similar problem, it occurred after opening the breeze to repair the antenna cable. Symptom 3 times the beeps and the drone does not respond to take off. Someone knows what exactly this error means?

Thanks DoomMeister
The propeñlers seem to work fine.
I guess it must be something from the electronics.
Bad luck!
Best

I’m sure something in the electronics is damaged. The most likely suspect would be the ESC’s. Try contacting @Slawson via PM, click on his name here and select Start Conversation. He works on the Breeze in his Tampa based shop and may be able to give guidance on parts and repair procedure.

If that does not work for you, Yuneec Customer Support is the next step.

I have a similar problem, it occurred after opening the breeze to repair the antenna cable. Symptom 3 times the beeps and the drone does not respond to take off. Someone knows what exactly this error means?

Use the steps in this post Breeze Troubleshooting Checklist and Help, starting with the reset procedure. Then post your results.

Hi, I wrote to @Slawson but I do not know when hi will answer me because it's absent from the forum for about 6 weeks .. I made the reset several times with the compass calibration. The fault still occurs. I think ESC's is good because the motors are making sounds. The only chance to solve this is to find out what the error signaled means

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech